Looking for English speaking meet ups

Hi everyone,
I have been on the island for 3 months now and even though I speak French fluently I really miss hanging out with a coffee/beer and speaking English :) I'm from Croatia and living in La Possession atm but will be moving to St Pierre in January.
If you have any suggestions about groups that already exists or if you just feel like speaking English like me, leave a reply!
Cheers
Ana

I've just sent you a private message.

Hey I would also be interested by meet ups ?
Anything organised around the north of the island ?
Best

Madeleine

I've just sent you a private message.

Hi ... I am not on the island yet ..... hoping to get there sometime soon ....

But ... u  feel free to chat in English if u wish ... anytime !

Stay Happy & Safe ....

Good Wishes

Salim.

Hi everyone, I am living here for two years.
Still struggling with French, would like to connect with people who speak English.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hey that should be arrangeable. Which part of the island are you based in ? Where are you from ?

As a non french French speaker struggling with my day to day life and practising French every day of life in the island but not improved abit, I often get confused with French and creole so if any meet ups happening soon kindly let me know. Would love to speak English in my indian accent.

Hi.. I live in saint denis.
Capital of Réunion Island.
Let me know when there's an arrangement of meeting. Thanks a ton by the way.

Hello, shall we organise a meeting around Saint Denis ?
Sometime next week ?

Yeah sure. 😊

How is tuesday for all of you ?

Good for me.

Hi.. Can you please disclose the details of timings cause I have office schedule till 7 pm on weekdays.
Let me know.. Thanks 😊

Hello sorry for late repli
7h30 mm at Zanzibar ?

I have reserved a table at 7h30pm you should find directions for Zanzibar in st denis on google

Hi Ana
I work in Saint Louis and live in Saint pierre let me know if you want to meet up.

Javed

Hi Ana and Javed (and hi all!!!) , I'm not in Saint Pierre yet but will be moving there end of June from paris - if all goes well... Would love to meet up then if you want! take care.

Why not :)

Hi everyone!!! Any meet ups for English speaking people set around the West? Would love to know people here. 😊

Also appreciate if I could have someone to study French with! I'm quite struggling with the language here 😅