Public School

My Name is Eszter, I am Hungarian leaving in the UK for the past 12 years, my son was born here, speaks English Hungarian and really little Spanish
Me and my Partner decided to move to Alicante in January (as we fell in love with the place last time we visited). It's a huge step for us , we are both self employed and into sport, i am a volleyball player myself and he is a coach and running his own business in London.
Our boy Lewis is 10 years old and we looking to put him to a school from January, but it's quiet hard as we don't really speak the language.
we are looking to move to San Juan (as we have friends there), our boy doesn't mind to go to a full Spanish public school, he is very open to learn a new language
Can you please help me with steps where to start, what to do next school wise.
Many thanks
Eszter

I just wanted to say that children can pick a language much faster than we do, not to mention that your boy has such a brilliant attitude! He will be fine especially Spanish is not the most difficult language.

I would focus more on helping him on the social side. For example when he goes to school, suggest conversation topic / ice breaker like ask other kids what sports / music / games they like, how many siblings they have etc...

It's likely that the lockdown will be in place to some extent in the next few months. You and the boy can try to learn Spanish online. Duolingo is the largest language app in the world and it's free, fun and not difficult. I highly recommend it.
Good luck to everything!