QR Code in Davao

All residents in Davao will have to carry the QR Code starting 23 Nov if you are caught without it you can be jailed, the website you down load it from has big problems with over a million trying to get their code, I tried but no luck, I got a friend who runs a agency to get it for me I sent my information with pictures to him he received it and got it, than laminated it in plastic he did mine and my wife for 100 pesos each

My understanding (I live not far from Davao) is that anyone entering Davao will need to have the Davao QR code, not just the QR code the person may already have for  there own city.

Where i am we already have a QR code, but have being told that we need to apply on line for the Davao QR code when we visit there (when the Davao QR code site it is up and running, still not at this stage).

My city has also said that anyone that leaves the city boundary will have to do 7 days home quarantine when they return here, which they will know as they scan the individual's QR code when returning to my city.

Link to Davao QR code page

https://safedavaoqr.davaoct.com/

Yes your right , I guess the system is different in each area, you would think they would be able to download the code from any area

This is just plain stupid.  Why not just build a wall around the city?  There is supposed to be one national organization that coordinates this kind of stuff.  Of course not everyone has a smart phone.  You need an ID to get the QR code.  What happened to the national ID cards.

I have a interview for national ID the 25th of Nov they came to my house my name given by the Barangy they registered me took photos I have to bring I'd to interview I will pass that information on

I've had trouble also getting my Davao QR code.  May I ask for where you got help.  I'd like to use their service.  Thanks.  Kris

AaronAardvark wrote:

This is just plain stupid.  Why not just build a wall around the city?  There is supposed to be one national organization that coordinates this kind of stuff.  Of course not everyone has a smart phone.  You need an ID to get the QR code.  What happened to the national ID cards.

I somewhat agree with you but there is no National ID Cards yet.

The National ID was just recently approved into law and the implementation is still on going but it would takes time to be fully implemented.

If the National ID was already implemented before then things would not be messy as this that every City needs to have their own QR code or tracking system autonomously which is really annoying.

Getting a QR code does not really need to have a smart phone, they could ask their barangay to have their QR code and have it printed then laminated for easy scanning. Of course for the travelers it would be unrealistic for them to book a flight or to travel without having a smart phone because Smartphone could be even cheaper than the plane tickets.

But I heard that QR code requirement in Davao was temporarily suspended reason why their website is not accessible until today.

Try this line for the Davao QR code.  It is pretty straight forward.

https://persons.safe-davao.com/?fbclid= … 6WXafSTEcE