Post Brexit ... Company Setup

Hi Folks,

I've currently got a Maltese limited company, with a UK based holding company, so I can take advantage of the tax benefits of being a non dom.

With Brexit, I now need to close the UK company, and set something up in an EU country (or Gibraltar it seems ...!). I have one quote to set this up, but the costs are about 5 times what I'm paying for mu current setup.

So basically, looking for some recommendations please, if anyone else has already had to make this change, or has a similar setup.

Many thanks!

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
lastminuteman wrote:

Hi Folks,

I've currently got a Maltese limited company, with a UK based holding company, so I can take advantage of the tax benefits of being a non dom.

With Brexit, I now need to close the UK company, and set something up in an EU country (or Gibraltar it seems ...!). I have one quote to set this up, but the costs are about 5 times what I'm paying for mu current setup.

So basically, looking for some recommendations please, if anyone else has already had to make this change, or has a similar setup.

Many thanks!

Gibraltar left the EU at the same time as the UK.

Indeed ... but they have an exemption (don't know why) so can be used for my purposes.

I have used CCPS Malta for 5 years and really happy with the service.

Priv message me if you need an intro