ENGLISH CHURCH

Hello to all,
I am Emmanuel Glaydor a missionary living in Guayaquil Ecuador.
We are about to start an English church in Guayaquil and if you have no place to fellowship then please contact me.

Please do not state personal contact information on the forum.

To communicate via PM or personal messaging, click on a member icon and look for Send a Message.

-- cccmedia for the expat.com experts team

Thanks. I am not aware of that. Well noted, it will never repeat itself again.

SAW YOUR AD I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR CHURCH DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER ?

arron1 wrote:

SAW YOUR AD I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR CHURCH DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER ?

Please don't post in caps lock as it's considered rude

Members, please stay on topic, which in this case is English Church, and refrain from all-caps posting .. as most Internet users understand that it is shouting or screaming, and thus flames the thread.

Note that another experts team member, Fred, made this point earlier today (about all-caps) on this thread.  The admonition was subsequently ignored and then the Home Office had to review matters and delete at least one post.

cccmedia
expat.com experts team

Hello! Is this still up and running? I am interested. Can you please post information about church services?

Thank you,

Kara

@GLAYDUCKY777 are you still located in Guayaquil? I am looking for a church or an organization to serve.

@arron1 first I want to say I am very sorry for late comment. I have not been online for a very long time. Please you can inbox me for my contact and direction since we are not allowed to post personal contacts here

@My friend Kim Hello Kim, please I want to apologize for the late reply to your question. Please inbox me for my contact and direction.

Dear Glay Ducky,

Although posting personal contact information is
to be avoided on the forum, you can still respond to
Mrs. Richardson's post asking whether you are
active, are in Guayaquil and whether you provide
opportunities to serve.

Interested members can then follow up on the
forum or via PM.

cccmedia
member, Expat.com experts team

@My friend Kim Yes this is still up and running

@mrsjrichardson Yes Sir, I am still in Guayaquil you can inbox me for directions

@Fred Yes my precious Brother Fred, you can inbox me for my phone number

@arron1 Yes my precious Brother Aaron 1 you can inbox me for my phone number