Studio or 1 Bedroom (Not sharing/Independent) required on rent

Hi Guys,

Looking for Studio or  1 Bedroom (Not sharing/Independent) required on rent ,prefrably furnished

for 1 person stay

Please share details

Thanks

Are you actually in Malta?  If not you need to be here to find accommodation and look at the different areas depending where you will be working.

As it has been said many times on the forum, its no use in looking at websites as they are rarely updated so as Mo rightly says you have to be physically living in Malta or Gozo to find accommodation.

Yes thats true.,but if i have few apartment which are known vacant i can finalise when i reach malta
else i will come here join job then not sure when i can get time for apartment search and i need to stay in hotel till that time

frombombay wrote:

Yes thats true.,but if i have few apartment which are known vacant i can finalise when i reach malta
else i will come here join job then not sure when i can get time for apartment search and i need to stay in hotel till that time

I would not recommend agreeing on a property without seeing it first, have you actually got a job here?

Without a job you will not get residency, without residency you will not get a long let apartment!
You need to find a job first which is almost impossible if you are not here and so you would have to come on a tourist visa, find a job (if you are lucky) staying in a short let or holiday accommodation and then your future employer applies for your work permit, then you can get residency, then you find apartment!

Yes i have job thats reason i am searching apartment,i am not tourist
Its your own way of searching apartment,i may not finalise but if i have some apartment shortlist i know where i need to visit and finalise,instead of coming there and starting search

frombombay wrote:

Yes i have job thats reason i am searching apartment,i am not tourist
Its your own way of searching apartment,i may not finalise but if i have some apartment shortlist i know where i need to visit and finalise,instead of coming there and starting search

Then maybe you should get in contact with your future employers to help you.

Contact me on *** i might be able to help you. Joe

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct