No fee for international transfer in foreign currency

I have received email from Bank of America there are no fee for international money transfers in a foreign currency anyone use this?

Sounds like a Scam ... Check the E-address again

they charge no fee but screw you on exchange rate

total scam

even if it is a better deal than some other I would not give them business on principle because they lie

I am going to retract what I wrote above . I now understand the question about " international money transfers in a foreign currency anyone .
Bank of America .
Wire transfer fee
Wire type     Fee
Outbound domestic wire transfer     $30
Outbound international wire sent in foreign currency 1, 2     $0
Outbound international wire sent in U.S. dollars2     $45

When the bank transfer money to other bank thier is a charges of the bank. Like what the exchange rate of the dollar to philipipines currency?

When the bank transfer money to other bank thier is a charges of the bank. Like what the exchange rate of the dollar to philipipines currency?
-@jhossieylauzon

I really don't understand what you are saying.

Some banks do not charge for a wire transfer, they make up for that by giving you a lower exchange rate.

Banks loan money to other banks, sometimes overnight and collect interest. Many times a free wire transfer is delayed several days in order for the bank to collect float money.

I bought my Fortuner using a Fidelity wire transfer over the phone. No transfer fee but Fidelity only wires dollars to the Philippines so the transfer rate depends on the bank receiving the transfer. In my case it was Metrobank and they have an exchange rate of 58.2 this morning. It is tricky wiring from an IRA or 401K account which I didn't want to do anyway since that money is untaxed so I started another account and transferred the money from Wells Fargo to the new Fidelity account, waited a few days for the money to settle, then wired the money directly to Toyota Tacloban's account. I wasn't able to wire the exact amount but I came within a couple hundred dollars and paid that in cash.

I also wired from a midwest bank to BPI about two weeks ago. The money was transfered within 24 hours. I think the money got available within hours but with time difference and that BPI held it for a couple more hours to verify it is legit, it is about the next day. No fees from my bank but BPI charged roughly USD 60. The exchange rate then was 56.2

I wonder what it would be mid-Oct when I am sending again.

Forecast is 68 by the end of 2023 onwards.