Bahria university Islamabad

Hi, my British born and bred daughter wants to join Bahria university for higher education.

Like me she is a lover of Pakistan hence her decision to study there knowing that her qualification is unlikely to be recognised here in the UK.

Me and my husband are supportive of her choice but are so concerned about her safety and security at the Uni and hostel and generally in islamabad.
Any information will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Most welcome dont worry about security its safe....

Thanks for replying. 
A little more in-depth info would be really helpful if you can kindly elaborate.

I will tell you that Pakistan is one of the safest countries in the world.

Why is everyone else here at home putting me off? Im feeling really anxious about letting her go now...

All fingers are not equal. Here some people are bad but not all. It's up to you how you understand.

Hi just a quick question...for overseas students wanting to study at a university in Islamabad, particularly Bahria, is it a requirement for the university to have your UK qualifications converted to Pakistani education equivalent?

I'm from Pakistan working in Saudi arabia oil &gas company

Hi,
Foreign students who wish to join a Pakistan university but have not studied Pakistani Studies and Islamiyaat (due to being a UK national for example) which is compulsory in Pakistan at FSC/FA level, how do you get the IBCC to issue a equivalence certificate for ALevels.
Any information welcome.
Thank you

It's wonderful that your daughter has a strong connection to Pakistan and has chosen Bahria University for her higher education. While concerns about safety and security are natural for any parent however Pakistan has become the safe country now as I had also sent my son to continue education from Pakistani university DHA Suffa as we have heard alot about DHA Suffa BS programs.  I hope that your daughter was likely had a fulfilling and enriching educational experience at Bahria University.

Currently Islamabad is safest city in Pakistan. You daughter will enjoy in Islamabad. 

Here's a golden nugget of wisdom: if your knowledge on a topic is as scarce as a desert oasis, it's probably best to zip those lips tighter than a pickle jar lid, it's best to embrace the beauty of silence & let the experts do the talking. 1f609.svg1f609.svg

@Heart Collector

Who rattled your cage?!

Just saying .....

@imaan123 I'm terribly sorry. I didn't realize I was in the presence of royalty, Your Highness. Should I tiptoe around your delicate sensibilities from now on?

No need.

Only requirement is speak respectfully in the presence of all humans. That will be sufficient.

I mean u can get your message across in a respectful manner rather than in the manner that u did.

Thank you.

@Heart Collector

No need.

Only requirement is speak respectfully in the presence of all humans. That will be sufficient.

I mean u can get your message across in a respectful manner rather than in the manner that u did.

Thank you.

@imaan123 with all due respect ,my message was for those who were giving so called ``Advice`` but you got involved and felt offended.

@Heart Collector

Yes I understand you were replying to them but there's a polite way to do it.

Yes I do get offended when people try and put others down for no reason.

Just like you were offended when I asked who rattled your cage n you had to reply instantly!

Its not hard to be kind.

Infact it's easier to be that. 

X

@ranamubashar on what basis Pakistan is the safest country in the world? 

Don't mislead people, please.