EU Blue card processing time

Hello everyone,

Hope everybody is well and good.

My name is Prathik. I am an Indian national, currently in Belgium. Will be moving to Croatia for my next professional project.

My employer will be processing my EU Blue card application. On the official ministry website it states it can take up to a maximum of 90 days. Was wondering if anyone has a knowledge of the practical/current processing time. If anyone here has gone through the Blue card process in the recent times, would be great to know how long it took to obtain it.

Also, would be happy to get to know fellow expats  :)

Appreciate any kind of information.

Enjoy!  ;)

Prathik

Hello people,

For future reference to other people who have the same query/thought.

My application was submitted on the 29th July and I got the information from my employer today (03rd September) that they received a positive decision.

Pretty quick and smooth.  :)

Cheers
Prathik!

@Prathik_  Thanks for sharing the information

Hi All,

Has anyone else gone through this process recently? Just wanted to check if the timeline is similar or if it is taking longer due to a higher influx of applications.

Regards
Ryan

@Prathik_ give me your WhatsApp number

@Ryaan A
I am also waiting for the blue card. My employer submitted my request on 1st may and they haven't received any reply about it yet.

@Luiz Fernando can you get me the contact of your employer??

Hi @Luiz Fernando
Any update at your end about the blue card, I understand this is your third month running for the application.
Thanks

Hi All,

Does someone have more recent i formation about waiting time for eu blue card in Croatia?

Thanks