Sheesha, argheela, hublibublie, hooka????

Ok so I'm looking for a good place for sheesha. No I don't wanna go to those shady places in aziziya. Somebody told me there was some place in some compound, but do you need to know somebody in the compound before you can be let inside??? Is that common in all compounds??

Sheesha parlours in azeezyah are more or less closed, the few that are open are as you shady beyond belief. But there is a really good one I have heard on the Jubail Highway. Another way is to buy the thing all together. and try it out at home itself.
:P

RedGoblin wrote:

Sheesha parlours in azeezyah are more or less closed, the few that are open are as you shady beyond belief. But there is a really good one I have heard on the Jubail Highway. Another way is to buy the thing all together. and try it out at home itself.
:P

@Red regarding this sheesha, I plan to get one... is this available in any carrefour or panda stores?

i picked one up last week from khobar, the whole setup ran me about 120riyals with coals/tobacco and everything. but its not something you do alone! any one up for a sheesha party?! lol

@BTBM: count me in anytime.. hope its apple flavour though! :D

RG do you actually do any work?? you seem to spend all your time  on this site trying to answer everyones questions........
You must have a very boring job

@ Bernex : :offtopic:

@ RedGoblin: Your help has and will always be appreciated btw ;)

@Bernex: :blink: huh?
@armand: anytime
@BTBM: Just pm me if you are really interested in doing something.

Bernex wrote:

RG do you actually do any work?? you seem to spend all your time  on this site trying to answer everyones questions........

LAUGHED OUT LOUD!

I am in for a shisha party.

I know most of the shisha places. I know there is shisha in Hilton hotel but it is like 100 SR and not worth it at all.

The one you guys talking about on Jubail highway is on the outskirt of Qatif, I go there once a week... it is kind of long drive from Dhahran and very classy place.

If any of you guys are up for a shisha session from an expert... send me an email.

I got a car and we can go as a group.

and for the ladies.... the only place is Hilton as far as I know.If you know any other place... let me know

hi sheesha

Try Oasis compound (Near khobar DHL signal). Call them for reservations / confirmations of the days on which sheesha nights are open for visitors. You don't need to know any one in the compound to go to the restaurant. Its got a nice ambience and good sheesha too. No gender segregation.

Vicks wrote:

No gender segregation.

the three most beautiful words i heard in over 2 years! lol

you are welcome :-)

borntobemild wrote:

Ok so I'm looking for a good place for sheesha. No I don't wanna go to those shady places in aziziya. Somebody told me there was some place in some compound, but do you need to know somebody in the compound before you can be let inside??? Is that common in all compounds??

Why don't you make it at home ? ;) I make my own Shisha almost every night :D

However, There is a coffee shop in Al-Saeed compound 2 that serves Shisha

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=26.3404438&lo … 19&l=0&m=b

PrisonBreak wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

i picked one up last week from khobar, the whole setup ran me about 120riyals with coals/tobacco and everything. but its not something you do alone! any one up for a sheesha party?! lol

I like the Shisha party thing :D I and my wife make one Shisha almost every day, we are addicted :p

Whats your favorit tobacco flavor?

fav flavor - melon!!

borntobemild wrote:
PrisonBreak wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

I like the Shisha party thing :D I and my wife make one Shisha almost every day, we are addicted :p

Whats your favorit tobacco flavor?

fav flavor - melon!!

Good choice, Mix it with mint, just a little mint 5:1
Enjoy the taste ;)

Hello to All :)

I was desperately looking for a good shisha place (with a decent sitting), now i have my lead, will try the Al-Saeed & Oasis compound :D
this is one thing i envy Jeddah people for, they have good shisha places in every corner of the city :/

Shisha party? that is just music to my ears..

Bernex wrote:

:one

I heard there's a very good sheehsha place on Dammam - Qatif highway, Ladies can go there to.
Im up for sheesha party....... with my fav cherry flavor

Imran... The only place that I know that allows ladies to go for a sheesha is a compound.

Let me know where is that place... I want to check it out.

As for sheesha party, I am in for it

From what I know, haven't been here more than 3 weeks, you have to know people to get into the compounds. There are some awesome coffee shops that have great sheesha. I'll have to ask a friend the name of the one we went to. Fancy, good food, lovely capciano as well. I'm in Jeddah, so not sure if they are all over sa.
Peg

pcrockett wrote:

From what I know, haven't been here more than 3 weeks, you have to know people to get into the compounds. There are some awesome coffee shops that have great sheesha. I'll have to ask a friend the name of the one we went to. Fancy, good food, lovely capciano as well. I'm in Jeddah, so not sure if they are all over sa.
Peg

jeddah? dangit! im in khobar. know anyone in compounds with fancy coffee/sheesha shops by any chance?! :-p

There is a coffee shop in AlSaeed Compound "Khobar" that serves Sheesha.

guys , anyone for shisha ,am ready ..am new here and need help

can you give a phone number please

leo000 wrote:

can you give a phone number please

Did u find sheesha or not?

I did find the best shisha in town,enjoying it every night

u mind sharing the place ?

U can inbox me the address  ;)

Its in gulf pearl compound, u need to know someone to give u access,but after that u can call the coffe shop to put yr name at the gate.

leo000 wrote:

Its in gulf pearl compound, u need to know someone to give u access,but after that u can call the coffe shop to put yr name at the gate.

Hi
Have you got their number?