From France to Iran: On the lookout for job.

Hello,

It has been over 5 months I am in Iran. I have come by car from France - As you can easily suppose I cannot leave the country because of the borders.

Anyway, since I don't know how long this situation will last and because I have stopped travelling I might as well work.

In France, I used to be a project manager in It or before that, a Networking and system administrator.
I can also teach french or english as I have experience in teaching languages.
Jobs that are not related to these can also be interesting to me. I have other skills that I can put in use.

I have learnt a good deal of farsi. Obviously, I still have a lot to learn but I can express myself and make myself understandable.

I am now in Qazvin however I can move to another city, it is not a problem for me.
Leaving in Iran as a foreigner is not always easy, especially when you start living in it. I have come to realize how things are complicated.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you .

I suppose the first thing to do is see how the Iranian work permit system works and take it from there.
Good luck with your hopes.

No idea if this site is accurate or not, but perhaps it's a starting point

https://www.legalmondo.com/2016/06/iran … oreigners/

Hi there
To be honest it's very tough to find a job in Iran at the moment. Given that you are a foreigner on a tourist visa you are not allowed to work. The first thing you got to do is to visit your home city branch of the department of foreign nationals. Do not expect them to speak English as they mostly deal with afghan nationals. Knowing persian is a plus in your case.
I would recommend you to visit the French embassy in Tehran they might be able to safe keep your car and return you back to France. If you happen to come to Shiraz I would be happy to give you info.
Regards
Sam
P. S
Don't try cash jobs they r mostly scams