Mobile number going shutdown after 3 months

I have visited Istanbul on 1st January 20 ' I bought a turkcell sim here ' now I am getting information your sim card going restricted to call , massages  , internet on 31.3.20 , or submit your national I'd number ( kimlik) to turkcell to continue its services ' although I have applied for resident permit on 2 January 20 and got 23 March date for appointment/interview, but now due to corona virus lockdown they postpone date to 3 June, so kindly suggest me how I can remain my turkcell services continued ' I talked Turkcell call centre to extend date of closing services or allowed to buy new sim , but after checking it online information he refused to issue new sim even , because any sim may be allowed for 3 months from the date of entry ' so now how I can resolve my problem

dear syed,
yes , this is how it works. and there is no circular about this matter so far.
i contacted Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Kurumu (Information and Communication Technologies Authority), consumer communications center (phone no: 120), they confirmed that there is not any regulation to fix issues bcs of delays caused by corona virus, which doesnt mean that there wont be. better to keep checking with them and/or gsm operator itself as well as media.
fyi, here is the link; https://www.btk.gov.tr/
best rgds

syed, if you are still interested in (as there is no reply from you), i find another number, Foreingers Communication Center, 157, they also confirmed that there is no memorandum until now about the foreigners' sim usage rights extension, for yr reference: https://yimer.gov.tr/

Thanks alot Borraro , for your kind useful advice and suggestion , but I have distributed my current number to my patients and personal contacts , so it is very difficult for me manage new number distribution especially for new patients which I don't know there own numbers.  So I want to extend my same number.
Even I have needed another in my name if possible

yes i meant for both, i think you can neither extend the usage of yr current number, nor apply for a new number.

Another option you can do is, transfer the number in the name of a Turkish citizen any friend that you know personally, and continue usage of the same number, once you get your resident permit you can transfer the number back in your name. On the basis of your resident permit. I had the same issue.