Looking for friends dar e salam

Hi everyone!
My business partner and I have been in Dar es Salaam for some time now and thoght it would be great to make some expat friends. If anyone here is interested in meeting for a drink drop me a message :)

Helloo

I am interested in meeting you.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello would love to hangout some times

Hi :)

My flight is arriving to Dar on September 6, and I would love to make some expat friends. I am a Russian translator, fluent in English, and looking for ways to stay in Tanzania because I love the ocean, the weather, and that it's the only country that refused to ruin its people's lives by the covid nonsense. Pm me anytime!

Would you hang out in arusha

Salamo Alikoum !

Hope you are doing well !

I'm Youssef, From Morocco, can u help, with some informations plz ?

Have a nice day  !

Hi,
What's the subject?

hi,

just want to know, hows life there  !

Life is good in Tanzania. No COVID 19 and the economy  is growing. Please welcome.

I live in dar es Salaam too

I hope to get friend

Whenever you get to Arusha check me out, be good to show you around .

@Asma Sehaiya Hi my name is Grammy I study at Mzumbe University. Am looking for a friend. I hope you can be my friend 🥰

Am here

@Iri27

actually tanzania is a best place ever would you like to get in touch

@abolfazl477 interested

any Afghan living in Tanzania?

Hello Amirysayedqadeer,

only 2 members on the website. Do a quick search on the Tanzania Expat Network put the correct nationality and status

However, how can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

Dear Mrs. Bhavna,

This is sayed Qadeer Amiry an Afghan citizen.

I plan to come Tanzania for a while, could you please help regarding visa process.

Hello Sayed,

We are not a visa agency but please create a topic on the Tanzania forum so that members can provide the right infos (how to get a visa etc).

You may also read the Living in Tanzania guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

Regards

Bhavna