Recommendations for thai-kick boxing places in BKK?

Female looking for a good work out in Muay Thai in BKK. No outside the city recommendations please!

Here is a very good club.

FAIRTEX MUAY THAI FITNESS

99 / 8 Moo 3, Boonthamamusom itself,
Theparak, Bangpleeyai,
Samutprakarn 10540
THAILAND

Hi Pierre, isn't Bangpleeyai outside the city?

It has 20 kms of the center, I Often had Fairtex.

Is it near a BTS or MRT? Or do you need to get a bus/drive out there?

hey, it's near the newest BTS Lasale or Barring which is opening in 12 August 2011. It's also near to my home.

sorry Career girl, I just saw your message, to go to Fairtex must take a taxi or car.
Saturday, July 25 there is a fight of MMA and the Insomnia On August 25 there is a very big fight in pattaya

Hi Pierre and Thuong Pham,

The Fairtex Club looks awesome and I've heard a lot about it. I guess if it's near a BTS, then that will make getting there a lot easier, so we'll see.

My work is on 'Phrakanong' BTS and on the map 'Bearing' is only 6 stops away. That looks quite close, but it now depends on how far the club is from the BTS to gauge how long it would take me to actually get there door to door.

I'm yet to see where I'll live, so can't subscribe to anything. Love to watch a live match, let's hope there's a few good one's on when I get down there!

CG

You can try at national stadium (bts national stadium), the teacher is master suphan. They also offer muay thai for girl course.

Sounds good, what's the place called? Is there a website?

The next weekends :
Saturday : big big fight MMA in Insomnia
Sunday : the first world tour of THAI FIGHT

Pierre, are you going on Sat?

Yes , saturday and Sunday

hmmm, could I tag along?

Why not,