Does the Filipinos get a Professional Job easily in Thailand?

Hello Good day. My name is Brenda, I am recently employed here in Philippines in a multinational

company. My present job is related to human resource and payroll functions, and more more data
processing, reports, etc. I may say other things are out of my routine.

I would like to ask anyone here (expat) if the companies here in Thailand are prefer to hire potential

Filipino for the position somewhat like I mentioned .  I wish anyone could help me to give me a little info.

Than You,

Hi Brenda,
Professionals are lawyers, doctors, chartered engineers, chartered accountants and architects.

Regarding your present job is very common in the work force and not difficult to hire such people.

Good you got a job in Philippines as many Filipinos are without a job and have to work overseas.

Guess you don't know about Thailand as your set skills is not required here because data entry etc are mostly in Thai language. No one needs English or Tagalog language.

Suggest you work in Philippines or improve your skills which is in demand in other countries.

Thanks Miss Rejoice for your helpful reply.

I wanna share you something about my application which  I posted in JobsDB website 2 weeks ago.

Fortunately, three companies have been quickly  replied, pls see the content of one of them:     

Dear BRENDA PACINABAO,

Kinlong hardware (Thailand) Co.,Ltd from Guangdong Kinlong Hardware Products Co., Ltd. ([email protected]) sent you this message through the jobsDB system.

Hi  Madam 

I saw your resume from  Jobdb , and we think you are suitable our HR position , please  come to interview before 25th August 217  at below location :

Room 2301,  23rd Floor, 42 Tower, 65 Soi.Sukhumvit 42 (Kluaynanthai), Sukhumvit Rd.,     Prakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110   ;   
Abraham ming , 0954650370

Best regards
Abraham ming 

Because of this, it makes me believe that Thailand is hiring jobs non-related to teaching but also technical jobs.  Any words for this, would you?

I did not grab this opportunity yet.

Thanks,