New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hii

I am Aiysha, Content writer

Welcome to dubai , UAE . A great place to live

i am usman ali
i am a planning engineer in manufacturing and construction

Hi my name is dexter I am from Goa india currently in ajman I had come in Feb on visit but thanks to covid situation am here uae is a good place and adjusting myself to the middleast I was in qatar looking for a new job and to make new friends in uae

Hi All,
I'm a Trini living in the UK and considering moving to Dubai or Qatar, how difficult living over there?

Hello brother,hope you are fine. I want to know about UAE Employment visa and employer medical tests conducted while arriving in UAE???

Hi am Vijay from Bangalore, india. I've done my graduation and have almost 20 years of experience in customer service, sales and facility management. Am planning to find a job in UAE and relocate.

Hi,

It's not that difficult to survive in Dubai. You need make math, the purpose of visit and your plans.

Hi,

Nice to meet you!

Hi, I'm from India. I was looking for a business into Beauty Care/ Food & Beverages industry with minimal budget. Also, looking for a partners in business as well. I have experience in Beauty Care Business (Spa). If anyone have partnership business or plans for new business, please connect with me.

Thanks

Hello, I have 2 experience provisional at 2 institutions employer's
I worked as accounting at the company for import and export food and beverage.
I got 4 years of experience.
I worked as a supervisor director team at the municipality of Khartoum government.
I got 4 years of experience.
Thanks so much to all can support me to get a job.
Mohamed Hamad Ahmed.

Nice to meet you too

Hello ! My name is Hedi Ellafi. I'm a Senior Consultant with over 9 years of experience in the delivery of transportation and infrastructure projects. I am looking for new challenges by moving to the UAE and I would appreciate any connections, advice, or opportunities you can offer. Thanks

Hey! my name is Nura. Im a Healthcare Manager here in the UK. I'm looking for new opportunities in the UAE hopefully, and would love any advice or opportunities that anyone could help me with.

Thank you

-N

Thats good idea.

Come to Dubai.

I welcome you.

Am SHIFRA from Uganda working as a waitress for in Dubai

Hi

Hello,
My name is Yuri, I am an italian "boy" of 50 years old :-D and I am into the digital promotions things...
I have some clients whom go to the EXPO2020 in Dubai, so I have already reserved a bunk in DXB backpapers near the Exhibition Centre.
I am very excited not only for the wonderful location, but because I have always been attracted to Sufism, so maybe I can take this business trip like an opportunity to learn something more.

...By the way... I have a doubt!
inshAllah means "if God will" or "following the God's will"? Or both, maybe?

Hi Yuri, hope you are doing well, " Inshalla" means if God wills, example: You will be attending Dubai Expo 2020 inshalla, means God willing if there is no problems and everything is ok 😊 Have a nice day

Hi  i am having good proposal for investments in hotels and club exelent earnings

Abeer UAE national 38 years old,

likes to go biking and camping, scuba diving...

looking for tenant to rent my room thats why i am here :)

Cheers

Hello abeeruae,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

I invite you to create an advert in the Housing in the United Arab Emirates. There is a category for shared accommodation and room for rent. Feel free to add some pictures of the room as well.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi everyone my name is Alex from Nigeria. I am 28 and a fresh graduate from my nation's polytechnic hoping to get a job in Dubia. I am on the process of getting my visa ready. Hope i get friends who will help out

I am Tarmohammed came from India to look for a job.
As i have worked 15 years in GCC Countries .
Presently looking for Camp Manager/Camp Boss job.

Regards
Tarmohammed

hi[link moderated]

You are free to ask anything

Br

Shafqat

great to have you here

Could you please assist as i have some queries with regards to Blogging

Br

Shafqat

Bienvenue Zarah

Keep intouch & stay safe

Br

Shafqat

Hello everybody. I hope everyone is safe and have a nice holidays. I am new here and looking forward to connect with you guys. I am US citizen and thinking to find a career and live in UAE. Any helps really appreciated. Zjohns

Welcome Johns

Stay safe & keep intouch

Cheers

Be in touch, call me or whatsApp

Cheers !
Prasanna

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi how are you?
Can we know to each others?

Hi yes we can ..

Hi yes i can adviced you but you must uploard your genuine photo us to see each other

Regards
Prasanna

Prasana is very much right

You have a very detail profile which is quite good but your pic is missing

Wishing a pleasant day to every person who is reading this message now!
My name is Tatiana and I am looking for investor/business partner in UAE for collaboration which will be based on mutual interests, common meanings, goals and worldviews.

I have several business ideas/projects related to tourism, communications, media, art.

- First one is related to creation of hotel/resort with special concept. It is simple, innovative but easy to implement and it can guarantee high occupancy all year round to the hotel and raising of interest to the country from behalf of tourists (local and international).
- Second idea is related to creation of innovative travel booking platform with animation.
- More ideas and projects can be discussed mutually  depending on interests of investor / business partner.

I have 13+ years professional experience in real estate and investments in several countries;  8 years work experience in tourism.
Extra: writer and artist.

I am an adaptable, diplomatic, enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, confident person possessing strong communication skills combined with the ability to relate well to people at all levels, backgrounds
and cultures.

CV, business plans and more details can be available upon request.

Welcome

great ideas need a lot of efforts and focus

hi Titiana,

My name is Rateb, I'm interested in making business and I have a lot of interests to share with you in some of the areas that you mentioned! I am also an artist and studying for a BA in Animation) and working with real estate, and I live in Dubai.

To put you more in the scope.
Give me Your business email here:  *** , so we could communicate!

Regard!

Rateb

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916109

Thanks!

Closed