New members of the Finland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Finland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Finland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hi every one
I live in Ireland .as eu citizen.i want to move in finland .which city I can get cheap sharing
accomodation to register my self in population register office.
thanks
baig

Hi I don't know if anyone is still here but I'm a new au pair in Helsinki looking for friends
Feel free to message me or whatever if anyone is interested

Hello mirza baig 11 & AMJones,

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks to both of you for sharing your plans in Finland with us :)

@mirza baig 11: To have a general idea of rental prices in different cities, please browse through the articles in this section: Accommodation in Finland.

@AMJones: If you want to meet new people in Helsinki, feel free to seek them out by creating a topic of your own on the Helsinki forum.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi good day  my name is Tony  Tonderayi Mutsvairo am a qualified carpenter journeyman and a Zimbabwean residing in SouthAfrica. Am actually looking for job as cabinetmaker/carpenter.so is it possible to help me along those lines .i will be happy for your help and i would love to know much of the finnish culture. Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : comment deleted - asked by the initiator

Hey

Hello Dukeson,

Welcome to Expat.com

Could you please introduce yourself to the other members of the forum?  ;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.

Hello AMJones YOu are welcome can we know each other better? kindly feel free to inbox me and we can discuss better.

I want to go Finland what is the process pls told me. I m from Nepal.

Moi,

I have recently joined this board as I am looking to move to Helsinki to live permanently with my girlfriend as she has returned to Helsinki to pursue her career.
I have 20 years experience in the insurance industry across people and operational management roles.
Any helpful advice, or contacts anyone can give me to find a role would be really appreciated.

Kiitos

Ben

Hi Ben
Thanks for reply.i am not coming from uk .i am coming from  republic of ireland Brexit not effect me. How i can register myself there
And how i can find shareing accomadation or 1 bed room flat how much it will cost me how much is renti in helsennkey which area is cheap and which is dear.
Thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915968

Thanks!

Closed