New members of the Azerbaijan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Azerbaijan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Azerbaijan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Even though I arrived here almost 3 weeks ago, I feel myself peace in here without major problems. In idea of interaction with people ,who don't know each other, seems like harder than where I lived as exchange before. That's why I'd like to join this platform to meet with ppl who has similar ideas in his/her mind.

Just knock the door :)

Hi everyone,  my full name is Azar Mammadov , I am 20 years old.  Currently I am studying at Bologna university in Italy.  My faculty is economics and business curriculum management. I am taking bachelor's degree here. Before Italy,  I studied at Azerbaijan University of Languages , I was studying Italian language there. I am the kind of person who like to discover new things and interact with other people from all over the world.  I am highly interested with soccer. So I would like to improve myself and learn different kind of activities by using of this platform.
Yours faithfully.
Azar Mammadov.

First of all thank you so much
       And i am not a citizen of Azerbaijan but i want to come in Azerbaijan. I am from Pakistan and Pakistani people very like to Azerbaijan peoples and they thinking come in Azerbaijan and to find work and investment in Azerbaijan.

I want come to Azerbaijan to find a job if you have any job so pleas contact me

Hello.  I am Andy.  I am from South Africa .  I have moved to Baku 2 weeks ago.  I work for Azergold as a Projects Portfolio Manager.  Except for my colleagues, I do not know anyone in the city.  I would be glad to met the expats and make friends.

You welcome to baku bro.am sam Nigeria live in baku I stay in south Africa for 7years .but now studying in baku.

Welcome to Azerbaijan. Hope you will like living and working in Baku. Regards,

Welcome to baku,  do ensure to enjoy every bit of your stay here while it last 😊.........pleasure to meet you

HI, I am a Bangladeshi International Banker (recently retired) with skill in FinTech, New Financial Technology. I have Worked in Asia, Africa & Mena Region as Senior Executive and Managing Director, specialized in SME, MICROCREDIT & ISLAMIC BANKING formats.
I would seek assistance to find a suitable position in Azerbaijan.
I find Azerbaijan as an excellent country with need for skilled & experienced expats.
Thanks for offering a forum to express myself and possibly create few new friend -if not anything else !

Great to hear from you brother.  Interesting that you have lived in South Africa.  We have something in common there.  If you have tine and are up to it, we can meet one of these days.

Andy

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915915

Thanks!

Closed