Purchasing housing

The websites on-line leave something to be desired when it comes to filters.  Would I be correct in assuming that most places arent even posted on-line anyway and you will get your best deals working with a realtor when actually there in the country?  I havent made up my mind where I will be moving to, however I strongly suspect I will end up choosing Croatia, somewhere along the coast.  (I saw a few nice places on Brac.)

Is $120,000 USD about right for a 2 bedroom condo, not on the beach but with a sea view?  I am hoping to have at least 90 sq meters, no rehab needed.  Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm Italian if you want I can help you I have many friends who sell houses or apartments in the vicinity of Zadar by the sea ....
Best regards Daniele

Although Croatia is not in the Euro zone, house prices tend to be quoted in Euros, certainly not $US. You can get an idea on prices here: https://www.njuskalo.hr/nekretnine

Yes, there will be properties not seen online and some not even with agents, just with a sign outside, "Prodaja" and a phone number. I don't live at the coast but perhaps someone who does can take photos of such properties and email them to you.

Beware:  Whereas most European sellers advertise property at up to 10% above market price Croatian sellers advertise them at 3 to 10 times what they are worth. Dont rely on websites either. With population declines actual prices are now below 1000 Euro per meter on the coast and falling dies to populaiton decline and recent earthquakes