Obeying a court order

Hello
My story is that I lost costody of my daughter to a japanese narc.
I fought in court and finally won visitation and videocalling since I live in Sweden now.

The court order did not say what happens If he obeys the order.
My japanese lawyer doesnt know. I dont know how she cannot not know this.

I tried to Google it but I cannot find an answer.

If he doesnt show up during our next video call what will happen?
Can someone read japanese better than me and find out.

This is a person Who will try to sabotage the meetings If he can.

Please help me If you know the answer.

Hello,

I read little bit about this type of matters and It seems like you are in trouble unfortunately. When it comes to these type of issues Japan has its own rules.

Even whether they respect Hague convention on the civil aspects of international child abduction or not has been questioned thoroughly so if a child's father who has been given sole custody by Japanese court of law would disobey a court order of something like video calling? hard to believe something notably will happen. (You also have stated even your Japanese lawyer dosen't know it.) But that was only my layman opinion.

However if your daughter was born after 1st of april 2015 she is a Swedish citizen since you are a citizen of Sweden and you were married to her father by the time. But you need to register her in Swedish system to obtain it. Why I raise it up? Who knows other possibilities may can appear in the future.

I read a Swedish/Japanese blogger who has written about this thing from Japan in Swedish but since the forum is an English speaking one I rather don't want to publish it here but if you want to read it let me know. However what ever it happens you stay sharp!

Thank you. Well the video calls will be supervised which is good so If he never shows up I think the social workers might alarm. He is wasting their time too in that case.