Organic products in the USA

Hello everyone,

As a consumer in the USA, you may seek to maintain a healthy lifestyle by choosing mostly organic products. If you do favour such products, we would like to know more about your consumption habits.

Is it easy to find organic products in the USA (cosmetics, food, etc.)? Where can we find them?

Are organic products more or less expensive than in your country of origin? What average monthly budget do you spend on them?

Can we rely on labels on organic products in the USA? Are the origins of the products verified by an organization?

Are organic products part of American culture? Have you ever tried to make your own organic products (candles, toothpaste, gardening, food)?

In your opinion, is the consumption of organic products only a fad or does it have real benefits on one's health?

Thanks for sharing your experience,

Bhavna

Organic products are NOT healthier. But in most cases are environmental damaging.
There is huge market in USA targeting uneducated people.

organic farming products in USA can be seen widely in most of the supermarket shelves . Price wise Its a bit more expensive compared with local produce . USA is a big country, only the city dwellers are more health conscious and willing to pay for organic food stuff , the locals are more concern on the cost effective purchase.
Organic products has a very huge consumer market in Singapore , mostly farmed from Malaysia and trucked down south to Singapore .

Hello,

Yes, it is quite easy to find and order organic cosmetics in the USA from online stores. Normally I order organic skincare and hair care products from online stores in USA which is cheaper than my country. Organic products are good for our health, body as well as for the environment. In my opinion, everyone should use organic products.