Organic products in China

Hello everyone,

As a consumer in China, you may seek to maintain a healthy lifestyle by choosing mostly organic products. If you do favour such products, we would like to know more about your consumption habits.

Is it easy to find organic products in China (cosmetics, food, etc.)? Where can we find them?

Are organic products more or less expensive than in your country of origin? What average monthly budget do you spend on them?

Can we rely on labels on organic products in China? Are the origins of the products verified by an organization?

Are organic products part of Chinese culture? Have you ever tried to make your own organic products (candles, toothpaste, gardening, food)?

In your opinion, is the consumption of organic products only a fad or does it have real benefits on one's health?

Thanks for sharing your experience,

Bhavna

Organic is just a label if you choose to believe it then ok. Walmart had organic on products and they traced back to a polluted area in China.
If you grow it yourself then it's organic.

In China it's all up in the air. I've been here 8 years and I buy my beans, coconuts, and everything on taobao.com