Need a new german language school/teacher

Hello, I've been studying German in Berlin in an intensive program since May. Between June and September I had an excellent teacher and progressed quickly. However that teacher had to go teach another class and now my teachers have been switched repeatedly. My current teacher is okay but I no longer feel as "pushed" to learn and the focus is no longer so much on grammar, which I feel I need the most help with. We also don't really do a lot of tests so I don't understand where I'm struggling and where I'm succeeding.
The Volksschule is an option for me since I'm here on a family visa, but what is most important is that I have an experienced teacher who will teach grammar in a systemic fashion and in an environment that will be consistent. Is this basically saying I want a unicorn? I understand that this may not be possible but I'd like suggestions/recommendations of specific schools and teachers. I've spent enough time and money learning German that I don't want to give up now, so while your thoughts are of course appreciated I'm not looking for "Yeah dude, German was f***ing hard and everyone here speaks English anyway, life's too short to learn German lol" even though I totally understand if that's true.
Thanks!

Having a good teacher is extremely helpful in learning a language.
Since you already know one that you felt comfortable with and progressed fast, why don't you engage him/her for private lessons. After all, just that he/she started another class is no reason to give up - and one-on-one is the best way to learn anyway!

Even over some language schools they offer one-one instruction or what could be similarly effective but cheaper is two-one or three -one. But as you have experienced, the style and effectiveness depends on one's personal goals and motivations and more on the individual teacher rather than the institute.

My 2-cents when it comes to learning German is to use the chunking method from the native's way of conversing. You will learn grammar rules as you go without making it scary.

I use two teachers to help me, but the class is in session at the moment, so you might not be able to join, but if you would like more information on it,please PM me. I'd rather not post here until I have the admins permission.