Credit Card Issue

Dear,
I have question, my cousin lives in saudi arabia but for family circumstances he was come from saudi arabia for 7 days entry rentry visa, but due to family issue he was not go back.
He has liability of credit card round about 10k, but unfortunatelly he has no money to pay, what's the solotion of that ?
If he is failed to pay bank liability? What's the condition apply on it
Could He is forever banned to travel saudi arabia?
Could He does not offer umrah or hajj?
What happen with him? I.mean bank what deals with him?
If he travel to saudia easily?.or whats the problems he should face? Kindly guide us here or email me

First things first, if he didn't go back and exit re-entry expired, there is an automatic 3 year ban on him from entering Saudi again.

Secondly, if the credit card provider or bank files a case against him then it is a big problem.  He will be stuck in Saudi, not able to renew Iqama and not able to leave.  If he is outside of Saudi, on arrival, he can be detained and put in jail.   He needs to arrange for a payment plan with the bank - nothing else can be done.

Ok its means if he does't want to go saudia so no worries about payment ??

Same rule apply on umrah or hajj, if he come to umrah or hajj putt into jail?????

If there is a case against him then same issue on Umrah and Hajj.   And depending on the amount, the banks / recovery agencies will continue to chase and threaten him.

Ok is there any tool to know , case is registered or not in SAMAH?

No.

In my experience in the middle east, was that there are a lot of credit card frauds, people get their way round to others finances through clever talks. with so much debt on credit card there must be a burden on his mental health, firstly he should close his credit card and check for the history of what he used from that card. then he should highlight which he didn't use. this will give him some relief that he didn't misuse the card be able to understand the debt. he should find what he is capable of and look for work here. earn some money and pay the credit card bill after all the card is in his hands and he should pay it to avoid unnecessary tension from the people who are chasing his finances. and it should be done only once not like a life time responsibility. try living on what one earns themselves and they should not take bank credit for long term. because the purpose of the credit card is that it is issued from the bank as a  gesture that their financial health is good and the credit card makes promise to the place where it is used that they will pay for the product or the service they are using. and the holder of the card should pay through the agreed paying procedure as mentioned when they sign for the credit card when they reach home.

The main purpose of the credit card is that it is used when there is shortage in the cash in hand, meaning the cash they are holding in their wallets or taken out for carrying out their daily expenses.