I am new europian lady in town and looking for a studio

Hallo!
I looking for nice, clean, 1 bedroom app.or nice studio. I do not smoke, no alcohol, very clean person. I ask for a referral agency or owner.
Thanky

http://classifieds.sulekha.com/bangalor … tings.aspxhttp://bangalore.craigslist.co.in/apa/

thank you sooo much. I hope that I will find the best for me and because you halp me I want give you one shiatsu treatment with diagnose of 90 minutes
Marija

thanks but for shiatsu you need to travell all the way to Dubai .. :)

ohhh nooooooooo

so keep it for me when i'm back on vacation i will get it from you ..

Cheers!

bangalore.click.in/classifieds/real-estate/1/41/houses-flats-rent.html
this also a good website to get lot of info on apartments available in Bangalore. Although I am originally from Bangalore I live in Dubai. Enjoy your stay in my home town.

Dear Marija,
My self living in Bangalore currently and I am ready to help you to find out nice & clean appartment. I would like know that which part of Bangalore you want to stay. So that I can give you contacts accordigly...

Cheers

Thank you very much. That realy help me and I will find the best studio. I do not care which part of city but important is that is near centar, cleaner, safe.

sure, your shiatsu will not miss.

Hi Maria ,

Although I am working with a Bank I am learning Holistic Healing from past one year now.I try to do treatment for imbalances and
choosing to live a more balanced lifestyle. What primarily distinguishes holistic healing apart from alternative medicine, complementary medicine.Even so,it is often the experience of physical discomfort that will first prompt a person's pursuit of holistic healing.Its very difficult to put the concept of Holistic Healing here in general,well there are few people who appreciates me.I see that your areas of interests like (Shiatsu,holistic,meditation, yoga)these are few areas which I want to explore more and I seek a friend like you who has similiar kind of interest and who can guide me on this.Well if u want u can always share an appartment with me or I can suggest few good places to u which can like.I guess we need to talk as we have common interest may be I can learn more from you.I stay at Bannergatta road and is quiet centrally located in the city.You can email me at [email protected] or can call me on 7829508004 as it is more convinent way to stay in touch .Hoping to hear from you soon....Till then take care.....bye....

Regards...

Wasim

Hi Maria, what is shiatsu treatment, could you help to understand?
Thanks- Dorai

Hi,

I know one place independent house 2bhk in south blore if your interested do let me know.whats your budget?.

hey hope you got a decent place, take care and have a pleasant stay...

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]