Reputable Brokers?

Hi!

I'm looking for information on reputable real estate brokers that anyone here may have used to find a flat in Bangalore.

Looking to get out of this serviced apartment and into something a bit more livable and would like a brokers' help.

Thanks!

Hi windellsp and welcome to Expat.com!

You may also post an advert in Bangalore classifieds > accommodation section, this may help.

Harmonie.:)

Thanks Harmonie!

I submitted a post to the classifieds with my specific request, but was hoping to start a discussion about brokers in general here.

Cheers!

there r no reputable brokers here..they r all crooks.....believe what u see!

Windellsp,

I personally helped a lot of expats to get a good house, rent/lease/buy a car, interior design etc to setup a brand new house and of my expat friend turned real estate client turned BOSS from sweden named Alberto Diez even saw my potential and skills and I hired me as a Marketing guy for his Ad agency HQ in Sweden and branch office in BANGALORE

I would like to share my views regarding the real estate requirements for expats in Bangalore.

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Bangalore?
Answer: No, it is not hard to find a flat or a house for rent or lease or buy in Bangalore.

How to find a home in Bangalore: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?
Answer: Many of the real estate classifieds, real estate portals and agencies try to exploit the expats by misguiding, misleading and cheat them for more money or sell unauthorized or litigate real estate homes. BEWARE OF THEM!!!

Example: Recently there was a news about an reputed MNC firm CEO who is an expat bought a car 2 YEARS BACK and a home from a real estate agent and later now police found out that cars number plate was duplicated which means the real estate agent actually sold an theft car to the CEO!!!

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?
Answer: The rent would depend on the location of house, no of bedrooms, interiors etc

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?
Answer: Your first job is to find a genuine real estate agent like me and thereafter he will make your life easier. I am an part-time real estate agent since my full-time business is into events, fashion and entertainment business.

Which advice would you give?
Answer: Your first job is to find a genuine real estate agent like me and thereafter he will make your life easier.

All the best

Cheers!
Sebastin

Hey,
          You could contact  L.J HOOKER ( an Australian based real estate company) , they are professional (speaking from personal experience)- ljhooker.com. You could also try posting and browsing your requirement at magicbricks.com an exclusively property related website which is equally good.:)

Christy

Hi
For Real Estate Solutions Kindly contact us [moderated]