Bangalore Jan & Feb 2011

Hi to all,

I'm a spaniard mooving to Bangalore for two months.A little bit freaked out with this change but already looking for some advice?

Where do you India experts suggest me to live inside Bangalore? Anyone of you rent some rooms or apartments for those months? Maybe you can suggest me where looking for...

Thanks in advance

Juan

Welcome to Expat-blog, Juan :)

As moving from one place to another, takes lot of time. You can stay some where close to your working place. If you are tourist you can stay in central part of Bangalore. i.e Richmond town, Shanthi Nagar, Brigade Road, MG Road Etc.

Hi Juan,
  Welcome to Bangalore. One thing you need to remember when you look for a place to live in Bangalore is the traffic. it takes half an hour to an hour to travel almost 20 kms due to heavy traffic. Hence I would advice you too look for an accommodation which is not more than 10 kms from your work place if possible. And you can look up the classifieds for some paying guest accommodations which works out very well and cost effective. All the best for your search.

Which is the best place to live in for young people looking for fun in Bangalore. Money is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

I think MG or Richmond Town itŽs a good option...

could you give me more information about these service apartments??? maybe you can send me a private message with the contact...

tx

Its not a big city like mumbai, so 5 kilometres away from Mg road in any direction is still convenient