Flat!!!!

Hi is at lest a week that i am looking for a flat!!!!!
i am looking for a single flat not to share with other people and with all the forniture.
I saw so many flats in these days that i am getting mad!!!! It seems that in bangalore 140 metres square or 90 is the same thing hence the same price : high!!!
Any contact or suggestion??
cheers

Hello spdfkawa83 :)

Have you tried the Accommodation in Bangalore page? You can find some good deals on that page which might interest you, or you can even post an advert there!

Regards

[please post in the classifieds]

you can also try property websites like magicbricks.com or 99acres.com. The best thing would be to connect with a friend/colleagu of yours who lives in an apartment and ask them to post in their association bulletin boards or forums.

Any specific area u r looking for to live in? I moved recently to Bangalore and was a big task to find a suitable place. Took me a month. Most of my search was on line. Lemme know the area you prefer, I may be able to suggest something.

I have an apartment for rent. You can check the snaps[moderated]

Propertee > please post in the classifieds

Julien wrote:

Propertee > please post in the classifieds

Dear julien, I have posted the advertisementcoupl of times in classified. But it never showed up. Please check on this.

Have you checked with the following:

Local Magazines (AdMAG, FreeAds)
Websites (magicbricks.com, 99acres.com)

Propertee > it takes us max 72 hours to validate the classifieds ... for free

Please be patient

Hi, I have an excellent 3bhk full furnished flat available for rent.email for details.

You can find my email I'd in my profile here.

spdfkawa83 wrote:

Hi is at lest a week that i am looking for a flat!!!!!
i am looking for a single flat not to share with other people and with all the forniture.
I saw so many flats in these days that i am getting mad!!!! It seems that in bangalore 140 metres square or 90 is the same thing hence the same price : high!!!
Any contact or suggestion??
cheers

Hi spdfkawa83,

There is a nice place in Wilson Garden that has independent studio flats (well in fact big rooms of approx 300 or 350 sq ft) with en suite bathroom, and a small kitchen carved out in the room itself. It is quite spacious for one or two people to live in. New construction and very clean. Furnished to a great extend.

I saw this place for myself and would have like to rent it, the only place that I found worthy. I did not finally coz I was offered to stay with a friend. Rent is from INR 8000 for single and INR 10000 for double. This is what the owner told me a month ago. I am not sure of now.

They have a common laundry room, a gym  and other amenities that come free. I forgot the name of this place, but still got telephone number written somewhere. If you find this interesting lemme know, I will find the numbers for you.

regards,
m

Hey Magyk,

I'm an expatriate Indian, going to Bangalore for a 2 month project, starting end of March 2011. I'm finding it difficult to find anything in the city centre for short stay, that isn't crazy expensive.Saw your post about Wilson Gardens. Do you still have the contacts? Would be a great if you have any other suggestions :)

Thanks a ton!
C