Oral surgeon/prosthodontist in San jose /area

Looking for recommendations for experienced/certified? clinician (s) who routinely perform sinus lift/graft surgical procedures in preparation for implants. Seems much of the info I can find on the internet.. ( dental tourism 3rd party people) is "everyone"......hmmmm.  Maybe I am wrong, but I question that. Also any advice on a nice quiet pretty place to stay for 6 days or so while I recover from procedure......would be so much appreciated....I am old guy and will come down for dental work with my wife.

http://www.aestheticdentistrycr.com/

This is the one. Impeccable work and a lovely B&B style hotel attached to the clinic.

Hi. I have a friend who runs a recovery home in Roshmoser, near the US embassy. She has been running it for over 9 years, she knows many doctors. Can you post your email/phone number to give it to her? Send it through private message.

A recommendation for a Canadian woman who has been offering accommodations for many years in Costa Rica, including for those undergoing surgery of any type.

A recommendation for a Canadian woman who has been offering accommodations for many years in Costa Rica, including for those undergoing surgery of any type.

kohlerias wrote:

Very nice place, not too expensive.

I have known her for many years and she wouldn't recommend anyone who isn't up to doing what is required.

My friend just used this guy for several implants. Had them done over the past year and so he's had time to live with them and determine they are well done.
His dentist was Dr. Gadea who is part of this dental office:
https://costaricadentalservices.com/mee … a-ramirez/
He's in San Pedro just on  the outskirts of San Jose about 6 blocks south of the University of Costa Rica near Los Yoses.

He saved enough money based on U.S. prices to afford 3 low-budget vacations down here for a week or two at a time; i.e. a couple thousand dollars.