Let's Get Together - Social Activity in Aruba

Hi Guys,

I just to moved to Aruba recently and looking forward to making new friends and get to meet people from every corner of the world.

If you are up for cup or a drink sometime, or if you just want to chat, walk or run, please comment on that post so that we can organize a meet up some time over the coming weekend.

If you are visiting the island and wants to socialize with expats living on the island, feel free to post your travel dates and we can arrange to get together.

It would be great to hear from all of you and will look forward to have some positive responses.

Ciao for now :-)

We are a couple that are retired college professors in computer science. We are currently in Aruba until April. We are requesting residency. Looking for friends. Would like to meet with expats or locals or people on long stays.  We speak French English and Spanish   Our interests are varied.
Lois and Gilbert

Hello!
Happy your plan came together! How is it applying for residency? How is it with Corona Virus on the island? Where are you from?

My husband and I visit the island every year and expect to purchase soon. Does the world's pandemic effect the economy on the island.  We love Aruba and hope to be neighbors one day soon. We visit again at the end of July into August.

Be well on One Happy Island!
Kathy and Chris

Hi-

Is there any expats from the US in Aruba?  My husband and I are traveling to Aruba for 5 months starting June 2021.  We are in pre-retirement and would like to make Aruba our permanent home for our retirement in a few years.  We're looking to meet new friends also in retirement or pre-retirement in Aruba.  Is there an expat community on the island?

Thanks,
Sue

Hi,

Welcome to living in Aruba!
You will enjoy the laid-back lifestyle here besides the beautiful weather and beaches.
I am a native here. If you have any questions and concerns about your new home, feel free to ask me. There are strict measures in place regarding COVID-19. Unfortunately, a social activity is not possible at this time. Check Aruba.com for updates on the restrictions.
Enjoy your new home!

Michael

@loisvanbus Hi, are you still in Aruba? We own a house in Aruba, looking for friends as well, we are on the island several times per year, sometimes we work from there. I am a software developer and my husband is a network guy.

Regards,

Ioana

Hi just moved in Sept 22, retired have been working on the landscaping, out structures and decorating. Need to actually learn to retire and would appreciate some suggestions about social activities.

Thanks Ann

@VidoDido hi I am living here on the island.i would like to be meet u and become ur friend.maybe we can take a drink together or maybe dinner.i am very friendly the way I am a woman. U could call me or whatsup me at***. Thnk u pleasant day

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct