Bachelor degree education in Norway

Hello, I am looking for Computer Science education as bachelor degree in Oslo in English but I couldn't find any university so far. They all giving master degree in English but bachelor in Norwegian. Im new in Norway so I don't know Norwegian language. That's mean I can't get education in Norwegian language. I can't take master degree before than bachelor for sure. So if i can't take bachelor degree in English how can I will be able to get master degree in English. It doesn't make sense.
I need some suggestions what to do....
Thanks

You will have to learn norwegian.  UIO has a special norwegian language program for foreign students.  I am unsure if you can take it parallel with yourbachelor degree but I doubt so.

Update:  Apparently depending on the structure of the course, some modules are in english which allows foreign students to take those english modules together with norwegian language classes.  Then when you master the language, then you can continue with the rest modules in norwegian.

UIO norwegian classes are very good and popular.  It is free for the students so I will advise you to take it.  External parties can also enrol but they need to pay a lot for the classes.  In addition, I remember their nivå 3 level is equivalent to Bergentest, which means you do not need to take that Bergentest again if you pass nivå 3.

Thanks for reply. It would take 3 years at least to learn Norwegian to be able understand those lessons. That's really long time. 3 years for language + 3 years for bachelor degree + 2 years for master degree. 8 years in total. I'm already 25 years old. It will be so late to looking for a job after graduation...