Blood Pressure meds in Siem Reap

I have recently arrived and am looking for 2 meds here.
Felodipine ER 10MG
Losartan Potassium 100mg
I have been unsuccessful so far in finding these. Does anybody know where these can be found?

Thank you.

I'm sorry about Siem Reap, but de la care in pp for sure wold have it or could get it, also sun and moon pharmacy's also I'm sorry in pp also by central market, if worse comes to worse you could come and stock up as there is no limit on how much of anything you buy , hope that's your last hope but de la care is the best pharmacy in cambodia, always royal hospital, more expensive, but they too will have it I take rampril so easy for me to get

Thanks TG20. I'll see if i can contact these pharmas in PP to see if they have it. I did a big walk around today in SR and did find Losartan 100 but not the other. I know i can get the Felodipine in Thailand but hate to pay the price for that. They have Amilodipne(Vasoflex) everywhere but that makes me sick.
The selection in many of these farmas is tiny. Especially around Pub Street. I think they make their money from the under the counter narcotics sales.

I take it you live in PP. You like it? Easy to find a nice apt for ~$300?

Here the link to Pharmacie de la Gare: http://pharmacie-delagare.com/en/

The lady pharmacist is Ms. Eng.

Good luck

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Thanks Joe!

Thanks Joe. I contacted that pharma in PP. They have my meds but suggested trying Angkor Thom Pharma in Siem. Well, they were the only one in town that had them. Saved me time and money.

I have another question: Can you recommend an agent in SR that can handle my  1st time 1yr retirement visa for me?

Thank you
Mark

Hello Mark.

If you're over 54 it's easy to get your retirement extension of stay and several agents can do that.

Costs are about $290.

If you want to be sure ask Myriam,  she has mentioned the agent that did her extension, in a thread about retirement. 

Glad you got your pharmacy.

Cheers

Joe

Thanks Joe. I googled agencys and saw good reviews for some. I always like to get the most data i can from various sources especially when i'm handing over my passport. I appreciate your input.

Regards,
Mark

Try the pharmacy on the corner og Street 27 and Watbo Rd.

Thanks. I did find them at Angkor Thom Pharma by Lucky Mall but other sources will be good. I am also thinking of updating my prescription to a different med.

Losartan I believe is readily available. Make sure to purcahase from the reputable pharmacies like Angkor Thom, U Care, etc. Lots of fake meds are sold in Cambodia.

Thank you. I found what i was looking for at Angkor thom.