Where to Live

Hello everyone!
My name is Eddie and I have been salivating over the photos of Malaysia.  Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the country, where the expats live, and I am somewhat familiar with the cost of living.  So, if someone could point me in the direction of a realtor (if I need one) and information about health insurance I would be forever grateful!  I am a 57 year old single American that is adventurous.  I hope to be moving by the end of June.
Thank you so much for reading my request.

Regards
Eddie

Hi Eddie.

I am an American who retired to Malaysia 3 years ago and love it. Check out my blog at malaysiafound.com
Here is a website for penang properties (moderated: no free ads please)

Let me know if you need any more info.

Steve

Thank you Steve, I will check out your blog probably tomorrow and get back with you.  Thanks again for your response.
Regards;
Eddie

Hi Eddie

My name is Julie. My husband is a New Zealander but I am a Malaysian working as a real estate realtor [Moderated : Free advertising is not allowed here, please register company in the Malaysia Business Directory.]

Hi;
They crossed out most of your message because they do not allow advertising.  Can you re-send it without the name of your company?
Eddie