Where does Indian community live ?

Dear dhaka members. I am planning to move to dhaka for job. I am from india. Can anyone tell where the most Indian community live. And whats the kind of rental prices for appartment.

Hi,i am dr.shravana kumar Oncologist from bangalore.you can email the detais about you  and details.

Hello Shravan.
I am also from Bangalore and contemplating moving my family here.
My daughter studies in grade-5 ICSE in Bangalore.
Can you suggest me ideal schools that i can think of for her and also residence location.
Thank you in advance.

My family is in Bangalore and they dont want to shift to bangladesh.you can meet me in bangalore on 16th march 2020

Hello Shravan,

I have moved to Dhaka from New Delhi and currently staying in Banani area in a furnished apartment.
I have a plan to move my family in June and look for an International school for my kid who is currently in Grade 4. Please suggest some good schools with international culture and where kids prefer to communicate in English in Banani or Gulshan area and where the fees are not humungus.
I have liked Canada International School and Sydney International school both in Gulshan. Are there any other schools which I should explore.

Also I would be looking for another furnished apartment in Banani or Gulshan and would shift form end of July. In current flat the kitchen size is not enough for a family to live with.

Regards
Uma Charan