Costs of Marriage Administration of paperwork in Addis

Hi everybody,
I am Swiss and have an Ethiopian gf since around 1 year. We plan to marry this year.
I was asking her to find out the costs of all the administration, means to apply for all the necessary documents in Ethiopia, including translation English-Amharic vice versa and also the registration.
She told me that the complete amount will be around 2'000 Euro. I dont know if in this amount is also some "tea money" included or not to get a faster result.
I am surprisep about this quite high amount and would like to know if it's realistic or not.
Thanks in advance gor any response
Best Regards
Stillalive

I don't think it costs this much money. It may include tea or coffee costs. The administrative cost for marriage in Ethiopia is so low. But the cost for hair stylist, for make up, for wedding dress, for photograph and video and others may cost beyond what you have mentioned above.

Register marriage certificate in locals regions municipality cost between 1000 birr to 1500 = 33 USD to 50 USD. High court stamp each document will cost 300 Birr 10 dollars.

Translations document from     English-Amharic can cost bewteen 200 Birr to 300 birr each document 6 to 10 USD.

2000 Euros i am thinking all wedding expanses. If going to get married best go your self.

Hi,
Thank you alot dor the helpfull response.
Best Regards
Rollingrudy

@Mercyalem
Thanks for your infos.
Best Regards
Rollingrudy