Help- Brother is in jail

Hello my brother was arrested on Monday on false allegations. Anyone who knows him knows that he did not do what they are alleging.  We are looking for anyone who knows information about the jails there and possibly would be willing to visit him so we can know what is going on.  This whole situation is scary.  Please anyone help our family. The embassy says there are no phones to call us.  We are clueless as to what is happening to him or his arrest.  We might eventually need to pay someone to bring him food or money.  We know the jails are deplorable there.  We need to know he is ok.  Please anyone out there willing to help ease our hearts and minds some. Message me

Your profile says you're a Cambodian so your post seems a little confused.
Perhaps you could say where you're from, what crime is supposed to have been committed, and exactly where your brother is at the moment.

Assuming you aren't Cambodian, your embassy is the first point of contact, but other might be able to help IF it won't leave them in any potential danger.

Local posters are more likely to know if taking food or other items to prisoners is allowed and, if it is, if it's safe to do so.
Possible dangers could include potential attacks on your brother if he has food or other items prisoners could want, and perhaps willing to harm him to get.

It wouldn't let me pick the United States.  I'm not sure what jail he is in. I know it's in Siem Reap. Does anyone know anything about the jails there or legal system.  I know it's not good. I'm grasping at straws.  We called the embassy and they said it could be a week before they can get out there to tell us anything. Just looking for some guidance

What was he charged with?
That could make a difference

hello

i just read your post and i am working at law firm before.

Keen to know more of your brother's case. And please feel free to drop lines if you need any help.

Regards,

Sending you a message

Do you know anyone that might be willing to go out and visit him for us to tell him some things and ask him some questions.  We want to make sure he is ok mostly