These are the beautiful days to me

This time of year I am really enjoying Siem Reap days. Yesterday I got to walk in the morning and stopped for coffee at a favored place. Walked down the river, cut over on one of the beautiful little bridges. Somehow I ended at Heritage Walk Mall just in time for the rain storm that came. Waited there awhile while the rain came and went. Walking home from there can be a few different ways. Our house is located with so many nice roads for me to walk on.

This morning I sat out on the porch watching the morning come on. Alin told me good morning and she loved me. She is making pancakes for me this morning. Soon I will go walking again. Will enjoy this beautiful day. Stop for some coffee because she gave me some money :-).

Really love this city. Have a good day. I will. I get another day of doing just what it is I love to do. Siem Reap gives me so many places to walk, take photos, even get lost sometimes on these dirt paths and alleys.

Have a good Sunday.

@mpmilestogo

You're a lucky man with a lovely partner, but it's not only Siem reap that gives you those wonderful moments, they are everywhere in Cambodia.

Cheers.

Joe