US ADDRESS

I am American  , Now Living in EU past 10 years , need a US mailbox or US address service with forwarding , anyone know one , I just need a couple of letters forwarded and most US Address providers like Earthlink.com or USAddress.com require lengthy service contracts and seem very expensive for just a couple pieces of mail .......
Thanks in advance - )))

A friend perhaps ??

I have been in EU for 15 years and don't really have any ties or  friends in US (((

Sounds suspicious to me. Why would one need a post address where nobody lives or will open the mail? This might make sense for someone to hold their mail until they return after an extended time abroad but for someone not returning to the US? And the poster's profile says they live in the Ukraine while they claim to be living in the EU for the past 10 years, then contradictorily claims 15 years. But Ukraine is NOT even in the EU!

This post is all over expat forums. Mail forwarding services exist but are not free of charge:)

Walks like a duck, ....

abroad123 wrote:

I have been in EU for 15 years and don't really have any ties or  friends in US (((

Your profile say you are in the Ukraine - which is NOT in the EU!

Why not just use your EU address in the Ukraine?  Bad mail service There? If the service is bad, why would you expect the mail to be forwarded from the USA?  Sounds like a scam.