What is expat life like as a white person?

I am wondering what expat life is like as a white person in Philippines. I've already noticed, it greatly depends on the city you're living at. Some Filipino's treat you like a wallet and won't hesitate to bluntly ask for tips directly or indirectly.

Tagaytay has been going well so far, with all people being really friendly, and occasional jokes. I was entering a supermarket yesterday, and the female workers were giving away free tastes. But then they started shouting 'free taste' and point at one of their friends. As I'm married with a Pinay, I obviously laughed it away.

I've definitely noticed life isn't more cheaper than Europe. In Europe I'm able to live off 1250 EUR in Belgium.

My questions:
- Healthcare? Is it okay?
- Are you ever treated like a local?
- Will Filipino's ever trust you?
- How is your lifestyle? How much do you spend?
- What would the job market look like for a software engineer with a bachelor's degree?

If all goes well, I am able to retire at 35 maybe even 40 years old and I would have a passive income of 1000-2000 EUR per month.

Hi
I am Zoe , Chinese live in the Philippines for 10 years , would like to answer your questions as below
My questions:
- Healthcare? Is it okay?
A : private hospital is ok , u  really need to buy maxicare  insurance in local , bec the expenses is quite expensive here .

- Are you ever treated like a local?

A. Not really

- Will Filipino's ever trust you?

A , Depends , Filipino is very emotional , when u feel you trust her , maybe she is not trust worthy , vise versa.

- How is your lifestyle? How much do you spend?

A weekend we will always go to different resort ,prefer cooking at home ,and fine dinning only outside , well , average 150k for me and my boy friend.

- What would the job market look like for a software engineer with a bachelor's degree?
A  you can  get a job in online gaming company with high salary