Bring a baby 2 years old out of philippines

Good day , someone can tell me what i need to do for bring my son 2 years old for vacantion out of Philippines for 2 months, my son have philippines passaport. i mean what i need to show in Airport NAIA? mother of baby non come with us. thanks

You have not given enough details, and I may be misunderstanding the situation, but you will not be allowed to do that, for good reason. There would be a huge concern that you are kidnapping the child. What child of two needs a vacation? The mother is the legal guardian of the child in the Philippines until age 7.  Are you married to the mother?

giovannigio wrote:

Good day , someone can tell me what i need to do for bring my son 2 years old for vacantion out of Philippines for 2 months, my son have philippines passaport. i mean what i need to show in Airport NAIA? mother of baby non come with us. thanks

Do you have legal documents to prove the relationship between you, the child and the child's mother?

Does the child's mother give consent to you to bring the child abroad?

I apologize if I sounded like I was accusing you of something or making assumptions. It's just that a two year old needs to be with its primary caregiver, which is usually the mother, and no other details were provided.