Go Fund Me for forum member

I would like to post something here because the primary beneficiary is abashed to do so.  Ms. Ho Van Khanh (username: VanKhanh Ho) has been admitted to a graduate program at Duke University Law School in the North Carolina but is reluctant to go unless she is able to bring her ailing mother along.  She has established a Go Fund Me page to assist with this purpose: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-70yearo … -to-the-us

Before anyone jumps on this as a charity scam, I suggest that you go back, search for, and read some of Ms Ho's posts.  She is a young lawyer who, although less active lately, has contributed reasoned and valid information to discussions, particularly around issues of immigration to Vietnam, visas, and TRC's.   At the same time, I have never seen her solicit business for her firm in her posts as I have seen other lawyers and of course a multitude of real estate agents do.   Please look this over and give serious consideration to a donation.   :thanks:

Perhaps you could post a link to the lady's profile to make things easy for members who wish to see her posting record.

https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … mp;lang=en

To see a persons posts in more detail you may click the box below the three most recent ones that says "Read More."

Thanks for the advice Fred.   :cheers:

Thank you so much for your care, Tom!

To all: Please also consider if you want to give me a loan instead, even for $20 or less. In such case I can pay you back in 1 or 2 years, with interest. I would accept any type of financing, as long as you trust me. Thank you all!

Hi THIGV,

Thank you for your post and for precising that it is not a charity scam.

I regret to inform you we are closing this thread as it is not related to life in Vietnam and will not help the members who want to expatriate there.

However, to give a helping hand to the member VanKhanh Ho , we will leave this thread on the forum for a while. :)

Thank you for your understanding,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Thread closed ]

Closed