Looking for a job anywhere in the world

I am a Brazilian citizen and South Africa citizen too and I speak Portuguese, Italian and Spanish and English, and I have been working overseas for 32years in various fields, but mainly in shipping industry, tourism, and advertising.
Please kindly advise me if anything has appeared.
Thanks

May want to post on the "Jobs" Forum.
Shipping would be along the coast. Tourism Rio, Foz do Iguacu, ad beach cities.

Looks like I found a person with the same interest. I've been looking for a job in Singapore, Canada, Denmark, Brazil, Switzerland etc..

The Chinese bought 90% of the Paranagua Container Terminal for something close to USD 90 billion ( or would it be in Reals ? ).  Shortly thereafter, the incumbent Governors of Parana and Mato Grosso extended an offer to let the Chinese build a rail track from Ponta Pora to Paranagua.

Which makes little sense, as bulk soybeans are not to be transported by container. That is done through "Granel" or bulk cargo, on shipping vessels.  So assume they will build also a grain terminal alongside.  Or keep the flow through Sao Luis, as planned.

They kicked the tires on Santos, but the dredging was never to materialize, the Santos Port Authority folks did not correspond on Chinese traditional sense of urgency, all of that and the graft in Santos turned them off.   

So Paranagua, and the other port in Sao Luis ( MA ), both look promissing for folks willing to bet big. 

Learn Mandarin and follow the Chinese for the lower ranking posts.  Do not expect to be name for a upper managerial post, that is kept for themselves. 

For Tourism, I will keep my ear to the ground on the Cassino Legislation, my bet would be Rio de Janeiro, where it would be sorely needed.  Sin City would finally get the bidding it deserves, and the Cariocas deserve better fate.  Under the current administration, with the support of the Religious Right. that ain't happening.   

If I was to be on tourism, then I would taken on Fortaleza, CE, the cities in Santa Catarina, where most expats land these days.   

You are not going to get a call from an employer abroad until you play the networking game. That means, get your best walking shoes, plenty stamina, some of your own money, and build your referral network. 

As for working abroad, learn Mandarin.  Asia is the next frontier, and the Chinese are the new tourist sporting cameras and curious posses.

Correcting.  An One (1) USD Billion for 90% of Paranagua.

Another thing....

White South Africans, the Afrikaaners, and in particularly farmers,  are being driven out of motherland, even the Dutch won't take them, as they plead to the Dutch Government on the account of being of Dutch Ancestry.

The Russian Government extended an offer to let them in the country and work their prairie farmland, as they are short on skilled farming enterpreneurs and want to develop their own food growing resources, for internal and exports use. 

You can either learn Russian ( easier than Mandarin ), or associate with any local Brazilian land broker to entice them to come here.   

Apartheid aside, these types are a true asset to any community that takes them in , as they are skilled, and have a resilence and adaptability unlike any other groupss ( after all  Boers drove the Brits out of the land many many decades ago ).

So, if you parler Afrikaan and Portuguese, here is your chance to actually create your next gig without having to wait for a job call that might not materialize.

They much rather till soil in warmer climates, as they are acostumed to, than to roll on the cold Russian Taiga Florests, Tundra and Prairies. 

For me, anyone who sounds like Ernie Els  when he speaks English, is a big turn on.