Popular Cars/SUVs in Costa Rica

What are the most popular cars/SUVs in Costa Rica in terms of reliability and easy access for repairs?
Weighing whether or not to sell my Prius prior to moving there.

Buenas,Toyota's are by far the most popular.Nissan,and Mazda are a close second.Hyundai is another good one to have.I personally have owned 3 Toyota's here,two pickups,and one four-runner,and never had a problem with repairs or parts..I currently own a Mazda BT 50 pickup and have no problem with getting parts or repairs.As far as bringing in your prius,they might give you a break on the taxes becuse it's an electric vehicle,it would be worth checking into.Here in Guanacaste I've been seeing more of those on the road as well as electric stations.pura vida...

Toyotas are considered the best and easiest to repair.  However sometimes cars that are made for the US market have some different parts - especially smog equipment - that Costa Rican cars do not, so that can be an issue. I've had issues getting parts for my Tracker because it was made for the Canadian market and the parts here sometimes don't match up at all - various engine parts mostly such as the fuel pump and master cylinder for brakes.

That's why I advise buying one here. Buy a Toyota made for  the Costa Rica market and you're golden.