New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi, single old guy retired and living in Pratumnak Hill (kinda between Jomtien and South Pattaya) area close to the beach. Don't like the neighbourhood (totally dead most of the time) but love the closeness to Dongtan Beach. I lived in Chiang Mai for almost 4 years, then decided I wanted to be near the ocean. I've lived in the Jomtien area for nearly 2 years but had to travel back and forth to Canada a few times but, that chore is done. Here to stay now. I live in a rented condo, drive an e-bike, although I'm hankering for a motorbike as well to go farther-faster etc.

Have a great day.

Can't upload pics, seriously (add url - again, serioulsy?) *checks calendar .... still 2019

Jomtien beach nice I agree but pattaya pretty busy😎
Q

I am Valerie a 35 years old German who settled down to Thailand 8 years ago. In that time I had the opportunity to study Thai and two years later I reached my goal to be an advanced speaker and locale advisor deep rooted in the Thai community in Lamai, Koh Samui. After some interesting online jobs, i start to think about the Real Estate Market and i saw, how fast it was growing, on Samui.

Cheers Valerie

Moderated by Bhavna 6 days ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct