New members of the Lebanon forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Lebanon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Lebanon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, I'm Josie from the U.S. and I've been here in Leb for almost 9 years. What are you guys up to?

Hello, my name is Tyler,

I am not living in Lebanon but I am working on it. I am a photojournalist and there is a particular job in Lebonan I want. Plus my wife and I are dreaming of becoming expats.

We are in the very early stages of our expat project. We are working on learning languages. We are in the intermediate stage of French and I start Arabic classes Fall semester.

We have begun researching life abroad. Looking into things such as medical insurance, health care, living cost, etc. These things are very important to me since I have to support my wife and kids.

The plan is that I will work as a photojournalist in Lebanon and my wife will work as an online ESL teacher while we homeschool our kids (since we already do.)

Am putting this out there to see if anyone has suggestions or can spot any flaws in our plan.

Hello , My Name is Marva I'm from Lebanon and living now abroad in Germany to study :)

@ Marva > As you are in Germany, please feel free to introduce yourself on the Germany forum as well here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=303

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello.. I'm Raphael by name, I'm from Nigeria and I'm working as Electrician. By God grace i will be in Lebanon by the ending of this month.(September).

Hi everyone!
My name is Juhainah, mixed race of Japanese/Filipino and obtained my lebanese citizenship early this year since I'm married with a lebanese national, and we have two beautiful boys. We just moved here in lebAnon over a year ago from Dubai UAE, and i must say living here truly changed my life from having a fast paced work life mode to just having a simple life here.
I would love to meet new people especially those from Philippines since i have not been to the country for longer time so missing the vibes.
Take care ya all.
Thanks for this space :)

Hello pls can you tell me little things about Lennon ?

What are the experiences of expats in Lebanon with the recent crack down by protesters.

Good Evening

I have a question for a friend of mine regarding the situation in lebanon right now , they had sent there passport for renewal and there is a pending case against them which they have to pay this person before they would give the passport, but since the protest have started the government is in a mess and they are unsure what they should do

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880462

Thanks!

Closed