New members of the Chile forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Chile forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Chile if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello all,

I'm a Japanese currently living in Ecuador, and planning to move to Chile. Though trained as an architect, my background is mostly tourism. If anyone need any tip about Ecuador or Japan, let me know! I'll be doing the same about Chile with you...

Thank You, and I am looking forward (quite literally) to Chile,
t

Hi everyone! I'm wandering around the big WWW trying to find out more information for my sister. She moved to Valparaiso last year and recently bought a kitten. I'm on the hunt for an English speaking vet in the area as she's learning Spanish, but I think the whole experience may go smoother for her if she is able to communicate in English with them. Any recommendations would be amazing! Happy travelling :)

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to be a part of this online community. I'm from the US. I've recently moved to Santiago. If you're an expat from any English speaking country, feel free to add me here as a friend. 

Thanks

Hi I am in Santiago with some experience of living in Chile. I speak a bit of Spanish but am having huge problems with my tramites Permanencia Definitiva online. I have asked in all the usual offices but no help is forthcoming. My Spanish is not brilliant so I don't want to submit my documents and have problems. If anyone can offer any help, I would be so grateful. Equally happy to help with anything people require re hints and tips about Chile. I have traveled through most of Chile

Hi I saw your post and thought I would reply. I am in Santiago near Santa lucia. Where are you based? Would you like to meet sometime? Thanks

please I want to move in to chile Santiago can someone find a good job there

Hi and welcome!

Hi and welcome!

I'm interested in learning more about Japan, its culture. On my end, I'll be happy to answer any questions related to Chile.

Let's chat.)

Hi,

is your request is still relevant? If yes, I can share with you the contacts of the English speaking lawyer who is helping me with all the documents here. If you are interested add me and drop me a message. I'll be glad to help you.

Hi, that's not easy. What are your expertise and education background? What's your level of Spanish?

Hi,
I am glad to be part of this forum. I am Mahmoud, married last year to a nice Chilean woman. I am a pharmacist from Egypt and relocated to La Serena with my wife.

Hey everyone,

I'm a grad student at Colorado State and will be moving to Puerto Montt this June for a few months to do some research. I spent six months in Chile in 2015/2016 and travelled widely. If anyone has any travel related questions, particularly about the Los Lagos region, let me know!

My goal here on expat.com is to learn about housing in Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, or Hornopirén. If anyone has any tips or insights I'd love to learn.

Nathan

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880398

Thanks!

Closed