New members of the Bangladesh forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bangladesh forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bangladesh if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am nearly new, arriving in August to work for AISD.   I have been living in Thailand, before that Malaysia, prior to that Hungary and Indonesia.
I look forward to meeting and being engaged in the wider Bangladesh community and making new friends and contacts.

Hello Everyone,

Good day to you all. My name is Raja. I am working in a Agriculture firm in Bangladesh. I am expert in picking fruits and packing fruits.

Currently I am looking for a Fruit picking job in Portugal. I am very hard working and I am very much interested to work in Agriculture firm.

Please help me to find a Job. I am open for any types of job contact.

Thnaks and Best Wishes

Ya now im live in indonesia..

Im new in jakarta.im looking for indonesian kitas or resident pass.can you help me?

Yes i want to go korea. Its a beautiful country. Every person give respect in every workers thats a good thing. I feel intereste in agricultural sector in my childhood that's why i feel intereste in that sector.

Hello,
I am Bikash Chandra Das From Banglades. I have been working a agricultural farm in Banglades. Now i want a job in Romania with my experienc.

Hello,
I am Shahin Mostafa From Bangladesh. I was light driver in bahrain. Now I want to go Qater. Can I get Qater driving visa or work visa. Pls help me

Wow previous posts kind of made me sad
I am guessing the target of this site wasnt for looking for a job but rather help new people arriving in the country.

Anyways firstly I am not looking for any job and I am happy to be in Bangladesh.
I joined hoping to help new comers to this country as much as possible and perhaps make some friends along the way

Hi All,

I will be arriving in Dhaka on the 25th of October and plan to stay for at least a couple of years. I'll most probably live and work in the Gulshan area and hope to meet some amazing people and develop friendships during my stay.

Hello,I am Mahfuz from Bangladesh.You told that you will come Bangladesh and you will stay for few years at Dhaka,Gulshan area.I like to work with you.Pls feel free any question.Thanks

Hello.You are most welcome to our comunity.Wish you all the best.

hi all
I am Md. Sadikul Islam.my complete study under dhaka university Bsc in physiotherapy.I have 2 years experience.now i job in shitolukha general hospital ,kapasia ,gazipur ,dhaka.

hi
I am new in this group. I want to study in china, please suggest some best university where I can get admission with scholarship.

youreallyolo wrote:

Hi All,

I will be arriving in Dhaka on the 25th of October and plan to stay for at least a couple of years. I'll most probably live and work in the Gulshan area and hope to meet some amazing people and develop friendships during my stay.

Hi Youreallyolo,

Hope this message finding you well,
I will come to Dhaka very soon and I have an advice to live in Gulshan also. Did you find accommodation there? Any advice for the newcomer?

Have a good day,

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880374

Thanks!

Closed