ฺBoiler Operator Law in Hungary

Does anybody know the linked document of the law or regulation about boiler operator in Hungary?

Can you be more specific?

What do you want to do?  Fix something or look for certification for a person to run an industrial plant involving a boiler?

I wonder that why we can't import licensed person to work in this function in Hungary. Some people said this occupation is only for Hungarian.

GGDaddy wrote:

I wonder that why we can't import licensed person to work in this function in Hungary. Some people said this occupation is only for Hungarian.

You'll have to get someone whose qualifications are recognised in Hungary.  There's a lot of regulation here which you cannot get around unfortunately.  Importing a person from a 3rd country probably won't work as there will be no reciprocal recognition.   You could possibly and temporarily get someone from somewhere else within your company group who is an EU citizen from another plant in another EU country.  And you could always send someone local on a course to become qualified.

I suspect your main problem will be to find someone who speaks English and Hungarian to a sufficient degree for your purposes.   Places to look: Austria, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary and possibly Germany (for a Hungarian returnee).

BTW, there's a degree qualification here for "Building Services Engineer" which you could use as starting point to find someone perhaps through a Hungarian association of building service engineers.   Boiler Operator doesn't sound like it's a degree level qualification.  If your boiler is gas powered which I guess it will be, then it involves the gas company.  The gas company regulations are very difficult and you need someone who speaks Hungarian for that.

GGDaddy wrote:

I wonder that why we can't import licensed person to work in this function in Hungary.

Probably because they would have to first pass the local certificate tests to work here. And those are in Hungarian.

Thank you so much.