Telesales/Lead Generation HUF 515/hour + commission

Hi,

Sorry to send this message here but I wanted to reach out to British expats in Hungary because I have a vacancy to offer. About myself: my name is Barnabas Nagy, 25, Hungarian web designer living in Luton, Beds, UK.

Telesales/Lead Generation HUF 515/hour + commission

We are an established premium web solutions company with an international customer base. With mainly business clients and a global presence, we are able to quickly scale our operations. We develop premium web solutions for businesses large and small and have headquarters in Luton.

The Role
The rapid growth of the internet means that businesses both small and large are in need of their own websites to stay competitive and reach their audience. Much as every business today has a website, most of them are of low quality and not regularly updated.

We are looking for sales people or sales agents with an outgoing personality, a desire to earn and credibility when in front of potential customers. Knowledge of websites would be a benefit but more important is enthusiasm and a desire to demonstrate to prospects how well designed websites can benefit their business.

Requirements
* Native English speaker
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Living in Hungary
* Ability to work remotely

The Sales Process
As an international business, you may be based in any location.
There are a number of ways in which our solutions can be sold, either full or part time:
* Telesales - working from home
* Social Media - facebook, twitter, myspace, blogging etc

The Reward
HUF 515/hour + 15% commission, with realistic potential of £40,000 - £50,000 p.a. but top performers will earn substantially more. Once you have demonstrated you can bring in the business there is the potential to join the company on a salary + commission basis if preferred.

Training
We provide you with all the tools and information you need to start selling right away, including telephone support.

Please send me your CV and a photo if you are interested or share this info with someone who you know would be interested.

barnabasnagy wrote:

We are an established premium web solutions company with an international customer base. With mainly business clients and a global presence, we are able to quickly scale our operations. We develop premium web solutions for businesses large and small and have headquarters in Luton.

What is the name of the company, the company number, its VAT number and the address?

Hi,

The name of the company is furlongdesign, http://furlongdesign.com. No company number or VAT number since it's self employment.

Regards,
--
Barnabas Nagy | Web Designer
http://furlongdesign.com | [email protected] | UK: +44.1582.488.707 I US: +1.845.521.7524

Yes, just worked that out from your web site. I'm not interested myself but others here might think it's a scam.

why would anyone think it's a scam?

Because there are companies operating in HU doing telesales - if you read the other posts here and there, people complain about not being paid or being paid late and a range of other things. I am not saying your business is like that but generally telesales has an appalling reputation in HU and in the UK and most other places too.

You are right, I know it has bad reputation most places. Since I'm a freelancer and I hate being not paid I treat those whom I hired with respect and real money. I also pay in advance weekly so there is no risk in this. But thank you for posting about your concern. How is it in hu? I Enjoy Britain :)

Well, I expect the forum editors will post your job on the classifieds. As for HU, I think it's OK. UK is fine in some respects but I find it annoying over the longer term.

I would be really interested to hear what do you find annoying in your country of origin? btw, I posted the vacancy to the classifieds too (if it does not belong to here the admins will delete this topic).

For several years, I used to commute to work in London. I spent over 4 hours a day on a train on top of working. It was a waste of my time doing that. I don't like the lack of space, the absurdly expensive housing, work pressure, dirty streets, government policy, lack of social cohesiveness, noise, bad architecture, the dreadful weather etc. I could just go on and on endlessly about it.

There are very good things about UK I think I can still enjoy when I go there or even from afar without having to put up with the rest of it. The UK is best seen in short bursts.

If you are there to make money, then it's fine. Make the money and leave.

Yes, it's a pretty odd situation:

There are literally millions of people in Hungary who have trouble finding traditional, on-site employment because of constraints like kids, long commute, disability, etc.

There are all kinds of state and EU funding, aid, sponsorship available, "Clocktower with chains included" as the Hungarian saying goes, for creating such jobs.

Regular companies shy away from this kind of employment for whatever reason. My personal theory is the lack of trust, and the drop in perceived status of the direct manager not having his subordinates sitting in rows with him breathing down their necks 9-5.

So we are left with scams, where you are asked to pay in advance for some kind of starter kit or training, work on your first batch of whatever, then payment is declined for perfectly legal and unethical reasons and you're screwed.

Plus all commission-only sales agent offers and MLM scams advertise themselves as "work from home".

This offer being completely up-front about the job being telesales is way ahead of the pack, and may even be legitimate.

Too bad you specify native English speakers only :-)

Why need they be in Hungary BTW?
Hungary has weird laws, subcontractors can be retroactively classified as employees and taxed as such if their status resembles employment too much.

If the reason is telephony related, won't VoIP help?

szocske wrote:

Yes, it's a pretty odd situation:

There are literally millions of people in Hungary who have trouble finding traditional, on-site employment because of constraints like kids, long commute, disability, etc.

There are all kinds of state and EU funding, aid, sponsorship available, "Clocktower with chains included" as the Hungarian saying goes, for creating such jobs.

Regular companies shy away from this kind of employment for whatever reason. My personal theory is the lack of trust, and the drop in perceived status of the direct manager not having his subordinates sitting in rows with him breathing down their necks 9-5.

So we are left with scams, where you are asked to pay in advance for some kind of starter kit or training, work on your first batch of whatever, then payment is declined for perfectly legal and unethical reasons and you're screwed.

Plus all commission-only sales agent offers and MLM scams advertise themselves as "work from home".

This offer being completely up-front about the job being telesales is way ahead of the pack, and may even be legitimate.

Too bad you specify native English speakers only :-)

Why need they be in Hungary BTW?
Hungary has weird laws, subcontractors can be retroactively classified as employees and taxed as such if their status resembles employment too much.

If the reason is telephony related, won't VoIP help?

Thank you for your comment szocske! This job isn't MLM it's for my freelance business and I pay upfront. The person I will hire  won't need to pay any starter kit. That is nonsense. Those jobs are real scams. It would be through VoIP with credit provided. The only reason I want to hire someone from Hungary is the cost. Here in the UK the minimum hourly pay is £5.6/hour, in Hungary it's £1.5/hour.

It's too bad that in HU and UK they have that reputation..but people should not generalize all the telemarking companies esp. those who really deliver what they promise. :)

(Moderated: no free ad in the forum please)