New: Estonia business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com!

We designed a new section dedicated to the companies of Estonia and their services: the Estonia business directory.

Professionals can now present their activity on Expat.com. We offer them two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. We also hope this will meet your expectations since you will have access to a list of all the companies offering products and services to expatriates in Estonia.

Do you think that section is a good idea?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments!

Thanks,

Julien

I think it is a good idea, however how much exposure will it give?

The Estonia network is rather small, so do you think we will be able to build up the business directory?

I mention this because, the format of the directory allows the member to (add their company). Many of us work for companies or organizations that do not offer services specific to expats.

Would it be better to maybe make a directory that expats can create, and future or current expats can utilize?

An example: Say an Expat needs private health insurance after they arrive here. Perhaps they have no idea where to look, however, another expat has already purchased private health insurance and entered this type of information into the directory?

The directory has...
Insurances > Health Insurance > Custom listing provided by current expat (even if they dont represent the company)

Is it okay to input this information, even if expats do not represent the company? or is this conflict of interest? despite the free advertising.

Ah, Nevermind my comment.
I see this information can be made available on the Participative guide :)

In that case, yes, a good idea, but it is still possible the small network may be difficult to build.

thanks for your thoughts cjacobs86, I agree it could be interesting if everyone would be able to add companies. Maybe in version 1.1, I have to think about it